1201 East Highway 22
Crestwood, KY 40014
- From Interstate 71 take Exit 18.
- Turn south on Highway 393 toward Centerfield.
- Turn left on Highway 22.
- EOMS is approximately 2 miles on the left
- Mark Robson, Principal
- David Fiorini, Assistant Principal
- Michelle Willhite, Assistant Principal
- Carrie May, Director of Guidance
- Brandon Murphy, Guidance Counselor
- Cheryl McCall, Media Specialist/School Technology Coordinator
- Tricia Cheatham, Office Manager
- Ruthie Parrott, Literacy Coach
- Katie Perraut, Gates Coordinator
- Approximately 90,000 sq. ft.
- Phase 1 – 600 student capacity
- Phase 2 – 200 additional students
Colors: Red, White and Blue
Motto: Patriot Pride
Vision: EOMS is a safe, student-centered environment where the school staff and community care passionately about students and develop relationships that enhance student achievement and encourage pride in self and school
Mission: Fostering independent thinkers and learners